Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Cravings Come and Cravings Go

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Monday, February 12, 2007

Cravings Come and Cravings Go

So for a while in the early weeks of pregnancy, I craved cajun roast beef. Then, one day, I smelled it and nearly threw up in the fridge. So no more of that!
From there, I shifted to grilled cheese and vinegar and salt chips. After a week or so, that also revolted me.
Then, all I wanted was celery with a little bit of salt and ranch dressing. Or apples. That passed too.
The cravings that have remained are french fries or baked potatos, Honey Bunches or Oats Cereal, and waffles with peanut butter and syrup.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

ahhhhhhhhhhh- I LOVE WAFFLES WITH PEANUT BUTTER, SYRUP, AND BUTTER!!!

Ok, not today but on a reg. day I LOVE them!!!

5:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home