Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Boxers and Pull-ups

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Boxers and Pull-ups

It's a new underwear era at our house! We found a little pair of boxers at Ross Dress for Less for $.49, so Tres got to wear some "just like Daddy!" He loves them. He says he wants to wear them all the time... not good since we only have one pair! :)

And Bryant is currently actively seeking the coveted "potty trained" status, so that he can go to Chuck-E-Cheese. We started Monday... where he pooped in the potty like a champ but wouldn't pee-pee! Tuesday, he peed in the potty all day but pooped in his pull-up. Is it too much to ask for both on Wednesday?? Here's hoping!

2 Comments:

Blogger dana said...

I love the boxer briefs... Jesse wears those (like daddy). I tried to comment on another blog of yours but blogger wouldn't let me... I was going to tell you too that some of the cravings stay forever or at least indefinitely.

9:39 AM  
Blogger dana said...

That last post sounds kinda weird... when Jesse was ready for "big boy underwear" we let him pick out what he wanted and he was so excited about getting the kind "just like daddy" that is where that post came from... I kinda just think people know what is in my head when I type.

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home