Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: The great ring hunt!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Sunday, February 11, 2007

The great ring hunt!

On Friday, Hank was getting something from behind Tres's bed for him. He came into the kitchen and threw some paper and stuff away, then got this horrified look on his face! He realized that he couldn't find his wedding ring. So we started looking all over the house. We pulled out Tres's bed and looked behind it, under it, and around it. I pulled out the garbage bag and went through the trash with no luck. Hank scoured out room and then we both hit the den. Then Hank decided to look through the trash again... piece by piece, while throwing it into a new garbage bag. I continued to look in obvious places and even in the shower. About 30 minutes after the hunt started it ended abruptly.... when he realized he had looked at THE WRONG HAND! His ring was on his hand the ENTIRE TIME! THE ENTIRE TIME... that means both times we went through stinky garbage.

3 Comments:

Blogger Staci said...

Chloe's first birthday will be spent in North Carolina with my family. I am not sure what we will do. I will probably have a party where people can come and go and see her since they only get to see her a few times a year. I am not sure about a theme or anything like that. I never knew 1st birthdays were suppose to be a big deal until I came to Texas. Everyone keeps asking me about her birthday- I just tell them I don't know. LOL. I tell them that I don't remember my first birthday party- and neither will she!!! But who knows, I may get a creative hair and do something really fun. We will see.

2:00 PM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

That sounds familiar. Seems like something like that happened around here before!

4:09 PM  
Blogger Vickie said...

hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!
Sounds like a SENIOR MOMENT to me!

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home