Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: A couple of Christmas Pix

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Thursday, January 11, 2007

A couple of Christmas Pix

I'm at Mom's house for a few minutes, so I thought I would get some of my Christmas pictures on here while I had a chance!


Bryant was in love with his fire truck from Santa!
Christmas morning! Wakey, wakey!

Sierra, Bryant, Tres, and Luke in front of the fountain at the Gray House Grill on Christmas Eve.



Bryant, who was a little intimidated by Santa, warmed up once Santa told him he was on the good list!



The singing Santa from Brookwood was there to lead all the kids in Christmas Carols and ask for last minute requests. Tres and Luke helped lead Jingle Bells.



My blue eyed boy at the Gray House Grill for Brunch on Christmas Eve after church. They give all the kids Wikki Stix to play with.

5 Comments:

Blogger Danielle B. said...

Cute pics! I was looking at the one of all the kids in front of the fountain...and wow I have not seen Toni's kids in a really long time! There is no doubt who they look like! And Tres! he is getting so big! They grow up so fast, don't they?

8:03 PM  
Blogger Staci said...

What fun.

What is the age differnce between the boys?

9:48 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

The age difference between Bryant and Tres is 18 months. And the difference between Tres and Luke is 18 months.

7:09 AM  
Blogger dana said...

I think you put it in another post but 18 or 19 months in my case is close together (I love it) challenging at times, but 3 years will be easier. It seems so simple but why didn't I think of it 4 years ago? I love how close my kids are though so I wouldn't change it. 3 year though will be good, you can devote "baby time" to just one instead of 2. So excited for ya.

8:01 AM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

Good pictures! The pic with the 4 grandkids, just blows my mind...They are going up so fast.

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home