Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Wednesday: Living Room/Den

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Wednesday: Living Room/Den

So, I'm playing a blog game with some friends. Since we are all from different states and more than likely won't meet for a while, we are showing each other one another's houses. Go to Mel's blog for details!

Today is Living Room/Den areas or Family rooms. Since we live in a garden home, our den area is our family room!!

This is our den from behind. Hank made the entertainment center from scratch! I love it!

This is how it looks from the other side. The mirror over the couch is the one I got at a yard sale for $20. The red ticket clearance sticker on the back said $129.99!

These are my favorite items in my den. They are memory boxes. I don't scrapbook... but I love to keep memorabilia. The one on the left is Bryant's memory trunk. The one in the middle is Tres's. The one on the right is our family one.

3 Comments:

Blogger Vickie said...

I love love love your house. The trunks are awesome!!

7:23 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Geez!! I didn't go down far enough!! Ok, You're Excused...for now :)

2:18 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Yep-I need the mirror and love the trunks..I do the same thing but my boys will be passed down storage boxes instead of nice trunks.

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home