Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

My sweet boys! In their stools! In their $.40 t-shirts!



Tres told me today that when he turns four (on September 17) he will be 'so big that luke and She-era (we call her Sierra) will not even know that it's me! And my voice will be like this (he makes it sound gravelly) and they won't even know it's me again!'

Yesterday, after we left Target, he spilled some popcorn in the car. I saw it happen and I said "Oh, great!" Tres looked at me quizzically and said, "It's not great, Mom. It's bad."

Tonight in the van, Tres looked at Bryant and said, "Hey Bry, you want some chocolate?" Bry says, "Yea!" Then Tres looks expectantly at me and says, "I do too." End of conversation. It made me laugh so hard that we ended up getting those boys some chocolate.

Bryant is off the pacifier now. And it seems that his nap times are slowly evaporating. I have been diligently praying that they return, cause Momma is going slightly nuts! He still makes me laugh telling people, "Ackie 'ad a 'ole." And he pucker up his lips and raises his eyebrows and looks so pitiful. It ALMOST makes me feel bad for snipping holes in all of them! Almost...

5 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

Hahaha! I bought those shirts for the boys yesterday!! I also got the red ones, cotton shorts, red & white swim trunks and about 20 pairs of socks..I also got Lee some shorts- That is funny- 16 hours away and we both bought the same things for our 2 boys!!

9:49 PM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

That is too funny that ya'll did that. Just proves the old saying "Great minds think alike!"

This post had me laughing out loud. I can't wait to come spend time with the boys on Friday!

11:32 PM  
Blogger dana said...

Emma has done that same thing (not with chocolate, but candy in general) I love thoes moments. Maybe I will take a trip to target today!!

7:41 AM  
Blogger native-nc said...

Chocolate sounds good to me! That is hilarious!

11:32 AM  
Blogger Vickie said...

That is the cutest picture!!

I want some chocolate!!

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home