Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Home Improvements

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Home Improvements

So I have been re-arranging everything at our house lately. This is a good thing, though. It's helping to get some stuff in order. I have been wanting to buy some bar stools and re-arrange our dining area, so that the boys could eat at the bar. This would help keep them from trailing food around the house and to get the high chairs out of here and up in the attic. I finally had to move the picnic table outside due to lack of space... but it is serving its purpose nicely outside. Hank found these stools at Target online. It said you could only buy them online, but I thought I would check yesterday since I was having such good luck in the clothes department. And what do you know! They had them! I would like to get one more eventually, but they are solid wood and sturdy, so the price reflects that! :) Hank and I spent this morning shuffling furniture around. And after he went to work, I cleaned off the counter and vacuumed and disinfected and arranged for a couple of hours. I am so pleased with the new look!


2 Comments:

Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

Oh I think they are perfect! Good job. I can't wait to see how it all looks in person.

11:29 PM  
Blogger Vickie said...

Those look great!! When I first saw them I thought, "OH NO! White seats with two little boys!" Then I noticed they were plastic covered.

Great job Jamie!!

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home