Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Thank God for...

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Friday, July 14, 2006

Thank God for...



...tired little boys who fall asleep on the way home.





...my Daddy who fixed my broken A/C and saved the day!

...my Mom, who is one of the best friends in the world.

...Crystal, the best dog-gone babysitter 'in the whole entire world!' (this according to Tres! :)), and a wonderful, fun, and cool friend!

...sunscreen.

...clearance racks.

...chocolate birthday cake from Edgars.

...a re-connection with a very old friend.

Thank you, Lord. You make every day sweeter, and every breath worth taking. I love you.


3 Comments:

Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

Awe...What a sweet post.

12:08 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

GAME ON!!

12:41 PM  
Blogger dana said...

That comment was because of my "finish this sentence list" lol.

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home