Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: The Color Game: Black & White

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Sunday, July 09, 2006

The Color Game: Black & White


This is one of my best friend's in the entire world, Kelly Willis. She and I have known each other for years. But it wasn't until she moved to Birmingham after she graduated from college that we became close. Inseparable in fact! She saw me through some of the darkest times in my life with prayer and support. I love you Kelly! She is also God mother to Bryant.




Tres likes to dress-up. He and I decided to 'be' characters one Saturday morning, and Daddy caught us in the action! Just in case you can't tell, Tres is Batman, and I am Darth Vadar! :)




This is Hank's favorite picture. He has it titled 'The Kiss.' I think he is sentimentally attached! This was the day we were bringing Tres home from the hospital. I remember feeling so uncertain and unprepared! He was a month early, so we were really learning as we went! But man have we had fun.

3 Comments:

Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

I love 'the kiss' picture too. I can totally see why it's Hanks favorite.

3:43 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

I love that pic...I too understand why it's his favorite.

5:39 PM  
Blogger Danielle B. said...

That is a really sweet picture! I love black and white pics. they really make whatever is in the picture stand out...in his case the two of you! :)

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home