Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: I love bargains!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I love bargains!




The boys and I spent the day with my mom yesterday. We had a great time. We took food to one of mom's friends who just had surgery and the boys gave her a few laughs. I was a proud momma. They were so stinkin' good! Then we decided to head over to 280. We stopped at Kohl's (one of my fav stores) and since Tres was asleep, Mom let me head in by myself. I found Hank 5 shirts, a pair of jeans, Tres 3 pairs of shorts, a shirt, and a pair of capris for myself for $50. Nothing was over $5!! I was so thrilled! Then Mom tells me that she had went to Target a few days before and they had some 'good deals', so we head that way. 'Good deals' was an understatement!! I found 90% off racks! I got t-shirts and shorts for the boys for 40 cents to $1.50!!!! I ended up buying 11 t-shirts, 4 pairs of shorts, a pair of shoes for Tres (the incredible growing boy), a pair of flip flops for myself, a picture frame for my mother-in-law and probably some stuff I'm forgetting about for $30!! I'm not even lying! I didn't quite make it to the women's department, but that's okay. It was fun!!!

I took these pics when we took a break to add up how much we were spending. Bryant actually fell between the seats, but it didn't phase him or hurt him. He is such a monkey! Tres wanted me to take his picture with his popcorn and wouldn't leave me alone till I did.

3 Comments:

Blogger dana said...

Wow, you are awesome!! I pride myself in bargain shopping, but that is better than I have ever done.

6:49 PM  
Blogger Vickie said...

I ain't never seen nothin' like you before!! If there is a bargain you will find it. AMAZING!!! YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!

8:55 PM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

I love Tres' shirt!

11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home