Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: The Color Game: Green

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Saturday, July 08, 2006

The Color Game: Green

Larry the Lizzard
The boys found this lizzard in the back yard and made their daddy take a picture of it. Haven't seen him since... I guess he's camera shy!

The Boemer Boys

This is the most recent picture of the boys together (until September). Doesn't it make them look angelic? :) This was taken at portrait innovations. You would never know that between the two of them, someone cried the! whole time


I know this is a mix of green and white, but I just love these flowers. I carried silk caulililies in my bridal bouquet. And actually they are now in a vase in my dining room. My mother-in-law planted some for me several months ago, and they came up so beautifully!

1 Comments:

Blogger dana said...

I have tried to find a place up here to do that kind of picture with my kids, but can't find anyone who does it anymore. My sister and I have pics like that, and I love them.

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home