Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: The Color Game: Blue

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Monday, July 10, 2006

The Color Game: Blue

Blue Jean baby!

I have been waiting to do my blue post ever since I did the entire brown post on Bryant! Tres is my blue-eyed baby. Hank, Bry, and I all have brown eyes, so this makes him stand out even more!

This was Tres's first trip to the beach. He loved it! He even tried to eat sand. It was a lot of fun... and not long after this trip, Hank and I found out we were gonna have another buddle of joy! :)



This was Tres's first haircut. I believe he was 9 months old or so and I had been cutting (some would say butchering) it myself for a couple of months. The boy was born with a head full! He has been going to the same lady ever since every 3-4 weeks.

2 Comments:

Blogger Vickie said...

I LOVE those pictures!!

1:54 PM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

Jamie, you have 2 of the cutest boys!

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home