Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: The Color Game: Pink/Purple

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

The Color Game: Pink/Purple

The Bride To Be!

This is Jennifer Jones! She has been a life saver of a friend for me over the last few years. And an honest one too. You need those kinds of people in your life. She is getting married on July 22nd. We had a lingerie shower for her at my mom's house this past Saturday and I took this pic of her when she wasn't looking.


One little chick!

This is my beautiful niece Sierra Miran Glover. She is seven. She is the only granddaughter for my parents. So everyone says there are four roosters and one little chick! She loves my boys like they were her brothers... in fact she really believed that they were her brothers for a while. She said they just lived at a different house! :) But she did cry when we found out that Bryant was a boy and not a girl!

1 Comments:

Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

Jen looks so pretty! She's glowing.

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home