Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: My 3 Things List:

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Thursday, July 13, 2006

My 3 Things List:

My 3 things list
3 things that scare me

Being alone
Snakes
Loosing my mind

3 people that make me laugh

The Boemer boys
Traci J
Tonnie

3 things that I love

God
Writing
Singing

3 things I don't understand

What my two-year-old is saying!
How anyone could ever believe that there is no God.
Taxes

3 things on my desk

A CD of kid's songs
A Mickey Mouse pen
Calculator

3 things I am doing right now

Counting down the minutes until bedtime! :)
Laundry
Making a list of things to get clean before Crystal gets here tomorrow! :)

3 things I want to do before I die

Have grandbabies!
Skydive
Travel overseas

3 things I can do

Organize toys like a champ!
Love my family
Cook

3 things that describe my personality

slightly dramatic
encouraging
giving

3 things I can't do

Yodel
Speak fluently in another language
Tap Dance

3 things I should listen to

God
Common Sense
My husband

3 things I should NEVER listen to

Satanic music :)
NSync
An insincere televangelist

3 of my absolute favorite foods

Olive Garden Alfredo Dipping Sauce
Cheesy Bean Dip
Milo's

3 things I would like to learn

How to cut hair
How to sew
Spanish

3 beverages I drink regularly

Coke
Sweet Tea
Water

3 shows I watched as a kid

Chip N Dale Rescue Rangers
Charles In Charge
Alvin and the Chipmunks

1 Comments:

Blogger Matt and Traci said...

We need to get together soon and laugh until we cry! Miss you TJ

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home