Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Deep Thoughts by Jamie Boemer

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Friday, July 07, 2006

Deep Thoughts by Jamie Boemer

I've felt a little lost lately. Lots of stuff to think about and decisions to make in life. Nothing that will make or break me... but things that could definitely change the course of my life. I know that's kinda vague... but that's the way it has to be for now. God knows everything, so I'm all right with that.

I've been working on some new songs that I think are pretty good. God gave them to me... born out of some emotional struggles and some quiet time with Him. One focuses on feeling like I'm not quiet good enough. Another is a cry to God to re-create me. Still another is a revelation God gave to me about giving Him all I have. And another... and another... and another. I hope it never stops! I love to write.

Do you guys remember when Jennie Mayo spoke YEARS ago at youth convention and she made this statement: "Lonliness is God's cry for alone time with you." That is where I feel right now. Not alone... never alone :) But lonely sometimes. It seems silly. But there you have it. I've been diving headfirst into prayer, devotions, worship. That's the way it should be right?? I've been in a 'real' period in my life where changing diapers, fixing bottle, soothing babies was my priority. I feel like I'm coming into a new season... I feel refreshed and ready for the next step. Not sure what, but I'm CERTAIN God is going to guide me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

I remember her saying that...and I believe (evangelist) Pat Schatzline has said that too in a little bit of a different way...and I tell you...it's been some of the best words of wisdom I've ever gotten. Even now, life tends to get lonely...that's when I always try to remember those words and run to God.

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home