Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Random Things

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Friday, July 07, 2006

Random Things

I forgot to shave one leg yesterday. So it's like baby smooth vs. werewolf.

Tres keeps insisting that he wants a baby sister. He wants to have her tomorrow and go pick her up at the hospital. He also wants to name her Henrietta.

I forgot to put laundry detergent in the washer yesterday...

Bryant likes to watch Tres go to the bathroom, and then cheer for him.

Tres says, "What in the world!"

I saw a woman in Wal-mart the other day with toilet paper on her shoe, and I didn't tell her. I just laughed.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

sounds like yesterday was a good day LOL

3:16 PM  
Blogger Vickie said...

I LOVE YOU JAMIE!!!

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home