Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Girl Polish

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Girl Polish

On Tuesday, I took the boys to my Mom's house to swim. My niece and nephew were there. Since Tres and Luke hadn't seen each other and played with each other in a few weeks, they headed up to the play room. They were playing so quietly that we decide to let them be while we took Sierra and Bryant out to swim. After a while, I went in to check on them, and they came out to swim. When I was getting Tres changed into his Buzz swimsuit, he said, "Look Mom!" and he holds his little chubby hands in front of my face. "Me and Luke found girl polish!" I looked at his hands and saw pale pink sparkley nail polish smeared all over his fingernails and the tips of his fingers. I said, "Wow, buddy. Did you paint your fingernails?" He smiled at me (cause he always smiles) and said, "Luke did it for me." So I called Luke over, and he shows me his fingernails which look much like Tres's did. I asked innocently, "Did Tres paint yours?" He looked at me like I had grown an extra head and said, "No Miss Jamie!" (he refuses to call me Aunt Jamie for some reason!) "I painted my own. Tres couldn't do it, he's just a little boy."

We did get on to them for getting into things they shouldn't have, but I'm not sure how seriously they took us since we did that while we were laughing!

1 Comments:

Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

Awe! I wish you have gotten a picture of the girl polish!

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home