Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: 'Help?'

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Monday, December 08, 2008

'Help?'

I asked the boys to go clean their room and was impressed when I went in and everything was neat and put away. That is... I was impressed until I opened their TV cabinet that night and found a stash!

Then the next morning when we were getting clothes out of drawers and I found clean ones stuffed in those as well.

The funny thing is, I'm sure you all remember doing this just like I do!

3 Comments:

Blogger Valerie said...

Let me think...the anal compulsive cleaner...no I did not do that...now my husband, the laid back one...yes! Does Ariana or Felicity do this....felicity (laid back) YES...Ariana (anal compulsive, can't have food on her fingers) NO! I guess that is why opposites attract. (:

7:27 PM  
Blogger Staci said...

I did. I tucked it all under the bed and thinking back now, the time it took me to get creative and stash it, I could have put it away.

8:23 PM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

Under my bed was my favorite spot, but I can also remember not being able to even walk in, my "walk in" closet because the floor was piled with junk.

12:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home