Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Keep On Rollin'

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Keep On Rollin'

Hank, his parents, and my brother went to Tuscaloosa Saturday to cheer on the Tide!I gotta say, after 6 years of mediocre seasons, it has been a fun season so far. Hank said it was a crazy, loud, fun atmosphere and was thrilled to be able to see UA come out on top! My brother went, even though he has recently had to have surgery on his knee!! No keepin' him at home once he knew he could be at the BIG GAME!

I know Alabama isn't favored to win this weekend, but I wouldn't count them out! Momentum and hard work seem to be in their favor. This season they seemed less rattled when mistakes were made and they didn't fall apart, just kept on working hard. I admire that.

Anyway, my husband is actually the really big fan... I'm just thrilled I didn't have to hear about a loss all season! And this game, was an especially sweet win, after six long years!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

I think Alabama deserved to win... its been a long time since they've had such a good season... I was happy for them. HOWEVER I don't care how long its been... they're not going to win this weekend!

6:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home