Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Handle with Care

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Handle with Care

I sometimes worry about my dad and my brothers. Well I guess if I worry about them, then I worry about the other employees in my Dad's plumbing business, too! But anyway, they have to deal with things that most of us don't even think about. On any given day they could be clearing a line, digging up a main, or replacing a toilet. All of that involves the nastier things in life. I got my dad some gloves for Christmas, to take care of all of that material handling that he does with stuff! Not a fun gift, but sometimes practical gifts are more appreciated than frivelous ones.

I sure do hope that they are up to date on all their shots and stuff. I bet their immune systems are pretty stout by this point. Yucky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home