Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Christmas Gift

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Christmas Gift

A couple of years ago, Hank and I got some luggage as a Christmas gift. I really, really wanted something that stood out and was really cute, but that didn't happen. Instead we got practical, low price luggage that will do, but doesn't make any statements. Maybe in a few years when this has worn out, we can invest in something sturdy and cute like some Delsey luggage. They have fun colors and cool designs. Nothing funky or anything, more classic and solid!

Maybe when Hank and I go on our ten year anniversary trip to wherever we want, we will travel with some great luggage in tow!

I would like a cruise or maybe a trip back to Colorado! I loved that place.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home