Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: I Promise...

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Sunday, December 07, 2008

I Promise...

... to post tomorrow! It's been crazzzzyyyy busier than normal! But I will be at home tomorrow since Bryant gets tubes in his ears in the morning.

I also need to tell you guys about:

#1 The Day the Doggie Got Hung
#2 When Sophie met Santa
#3 A Facelift to the Faceplate
#4 Wrapping With Crystal aka Martha Stuart! (I heart Crystal!)

So stay tuned!

1 Comments:

Blogger Staci said...

I'll hold my breath.....

just kidding. Chris would be mad at you for life. Since I would die.

Anyway- I got in touch with Becca and we are finally going to make our boxes of our fav's this week! So that is fun. Thanks for putting that together for us!

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home