Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: A Wrapping Angel!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Monday, December 08, 2008

A Wrapping Angel!

Crystal Dawn came over last week to help me get all our Christmas loot wrapped! She called me on Wednesday, and she made a casual offer and I was like, "wanna come tomorrow?" We laughed but made plans anyway!

She is so efficient! I felt like I was running around with my head cut off, but Crystal just kept prompting me to do this or that and finally it looked like we were getting somewhere!

I really can't thank you enough CD!Here is the wrapper extraordinaire with a package that is definitely Crystal inspired!

We had to block Sophie off from the wrapping action with some of my trunks, then we drugged her up with some chocolate!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Valerie said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one to drug my children with chocolate or baracade them with chairs/trunks. Did I mention that I use the T.V. as a babysitter for a shower, feed them pancakes for dinner, and allow them to mostly run around my house half naked?
I think you are a great mom, Jamie. Your kids, like mine, have fun. They are allowed to get dirty (I mean this in a good way), they are creative, loved, and well fed. You spend quality time, as well as Hank, and you are a great wife at the same time. I applaude you! I hope I am just as good with three as you and Josie are.

7:32 PM  
Blogger Staci said...

I second the above comment.

I'm glad CD came to help you too, I could have used her last week when I was making my Mary Kay baskets and had my creative block! I am actually up working on them now, since my household is sleeping.

8:29 PM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

It was fun! I could have kept going. When I got home, I was wishing I had some presents to wrap!

I also agree with the above comment!

12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home