Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Somebody Get A Rope

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Monday, December 08, 2008

Somebody Get A Rope

After we delivered Crystal home, safe and sound, we came in and I started figuring out dinner. I vividly remember telling the boys to go and play for a little bit before baths.

Hank came home for an hour or so between shifts and I was showing him all the presents when we heard this thumping sound. Hank shrugged and said maybe I overloaded the washing machine. I didn't think I had, but got distracted from checking.

About 30 minutes later, after the kids had eaten, I went downstairs to get the digital camera and change the laundry around. I walked into the toy room and this is what I saw........ Poor, poor Sugarbone. He must of done something really bad to get strung up, and swung around like that. I'm still not sure how they did it, but however they did, they ended up making the ceiling fan fall out of the ceiling.

Hank was livid. The boys went to bed early after praying and asking God to forgive them for 'breaking the house.' Tres asked if Christmas was cancelled... it was a rough night.

Hank used what was left of his time fixing it.

Such is life with boys, I suppose.

Oh, and Sugarbone is doing just fine.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Valerie said...

WOW what a fiasco with Sugarbone! I don't think it is just life with boys...not too long ago we had the dining room curtains yanked out of the wall. Not quite a fan, but still made Daddy livid...especially since it is something we have said would happen!

7:24 PM  
Blogger Becca Mae said...

Are you sure my boys weren't over there helping? That sounds just like something they would do. Boys can be so rowdy!

10:14 PM  
Blogger Staci said...

That is funny, I can't believe Tres asked if Christmas was cancelled. He must have been really worried! And Hank must have been upset! I've always had a fear of ceiling fans falling from the ceiling.

8:26 PM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

Uh oh...I wonder if my calling Santa had anything to do with Tres being worried.

12:35 AM  
Blogger Amy Lee said...

Oh Jamie, I laughed so hard at that picture.
You know, it may not be just boys. My girls take part in their fair share of destruction, especially Maryella.

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home