Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Mickey Can You Hear Us?

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Mickey Can You Hear Us?

We will be in Disney tomorrow!

After we deposited both kids at school and Hank was at work, I spent the day literally running around our house packing, folding, checking things off our list for our trip. Then I got it all loaded in the van just in time to pick up Bry. Then I took care of finances and things.

We decided when we started planning this trip to make it a surprise for the kids.... and they are so excited and thrilled! We told them both when we picked up Tres from school.

So we'll be in the most magical place on Earth and not available to blog.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

sweet! so how long does it take you guys to drive to your inlaws then to disney world?

7:53 AM  
Blogger dana said...

sorry the last message was short, I was so distracted with the kids and hubby.... things here are so hectic, anyway I wanted to get it to you so you could get it together.. thanks and could you delete my post with my email? thanks

5:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home