Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: It's A Done Deal

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Thursday, October 23, 2008

It's A Done Deal

I just scheduled a surgery for myself for mid-December. I wasn't too sure I was gonna post about it, but I figure, what the heck. I went to the doctor not long ago cause I was having some pain. Come to find out, I need a partial hysterectemy. So, that's what I have scheduled. I had to work it into our calendar after my homeschool class ends and before another one begins. Since we are spending Christmas at home this year, and since the doc told me the surgery recovery time is about a week, I felt like I could make it happen if I knew enough ahead of time to get stuff wrapped and ready for the big day!

I am hoping this gives me the boost I need to start loosing some weight. Since Sophie weaned herself, I've noticed that I gained about 5 to 10 pounds... yuck. I've thought about looking into some of the top diet pills available... but I really want to try and do it without that kind of help. The nurse that called said that I don't need that kind of thing in my system before the surgery though, so maybe after.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

scary i'm sure... but you'll be fine!

2:19 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Wow! I'll be praying. I know it's got to be hard to have to go through that.

2:58 PM  
Blogger Becca Mae said...

I know what your going through girl. Let me say I do not regret having to have my hysterectomy. I'll be praying for you.

8:48 AM  
Blogger Amy Lee said...

You will be in my prayers Jamie!

5:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home