Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Just Another Alabama Football Weekend....

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Thursday, October 02, 2008

Just Another Alabama Football Weekend....

Yeah right! After my home school class on Tuesday, two soccer practices, filling in at the shop for the past two days, and a billion other things that took place this week, I now have one day to get my house in shape before my in-laws and a couple friend of ours and their kids get here tomorrow! That includes grocery shopping and cooking! It's doable. We've barely been at home, so it's a little messy but not too dirty. And I've managed to stay on top of laundry somewhat. Go me!

I've got some pics to post... maybe tomorrow.... my bed (and the heating pad for my neck!) is calling my name.

5 Comments:

Blogger Carry Grace said...

Life is getting busier here too, and I only have one kid.

I'm sure you'll manage to get it all done and enjoy the game.

10:33 AM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

OH! I thought that took place last weekend!

1:59 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

You can do it! I love my song!!!! Every year I get a new one!!!!! I am off to the gym for my games!

7:27 AM  
Blogger Staci said...

I look forward to your post each week! I love your writing techniques!

10:39 AM  
Blogger Eric said...

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home