Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Small town business

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Small town business

Here in my town lately, there has been a commercial boom! I mean, we went from a Wal-mart and McDonalds town to having multiple department stores, a movie theatre, restaurants and much more!

I remember when I was in high school, my brother and sister and I used to say, "Man, if there was a Chik-Fil-A... Olive Garden... Jim 'N Nicks... Movie theater around here it would make a killing!"

I still think there are some franchise opportunities to be had around here. I mean, if some industrious business man put a Milo's down the street from my house, I would be there at least once a week... So well, maybe it's for the best that it's not!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home