Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Allergy Sneezon

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Allergy Sneezon

My family as been hit HARD this allergy season. My boys are coughing and gagging on drainage. They are telling me they have headaches and just having off days lately. I've been struggling too. But when the baby got a runny nose and woke up with puffy eyes, I knew it was time to break out our humidifiers and try to get some moist air circulating in our house! We haven't invested in one of those deluxe air o swiss humidifiers, but we do have a handy dady Hello Kitty one and another one for the boys' room. When we turn those suckers on full blast and treat the cough and headaches with over the counter meds to keep the symptoms in check. If it gets really severe, we'll have to head to the doctor and possibly invest in one of those big daddy humidifiers!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home