Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: One of the Last Firsts

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Friday, September 19, 2008

One of the Last Firsts

We have been encouraging Ava Sophia to walk a lot lately, but she would just take 1, 2, or 3 steps then drop and crawl. I have noticed yesterday and today that she has been trying it on her own! So when I saw my little naked lady walking out of the corner of my eye while I was clipping coupons, I grabbed my handy-dandy camera and captured the milestone! I'm sad that this is the last time I'll see one of my babies take their first steps, but I'm excited that she is so pleased with herself!

She also points to her nose, eyes, and mouth (as well as anyone elses), and nods her head (also known as 'Bobblehead Sophie' at out house).

I am so enjoying my last baby... sweet baby girl!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Carry Grace said...

awww....that is so sweet! She is a doll.

8:56 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

I love it!!!!! Just wait till she finds your make-up!!!

7:27 AM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

Oh! That's the most she did all day!

10:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations, Sophie! How precious you are. "Yah-Yah"

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home