Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Birthday at School

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Birthday at School

Tres was the Star Student yesterday since it was his birthday! I got to take snacks into his class. I let Tres pick out the special snack, and we ended up bringing in apple dippers, cheese sticks, and YooHoo drink boxes.Tres thought it was cool that Sophie got to come to his snack time too! He even shared his apples with her. One of Tres's little classmates, came up to me and said, "Tres never told us he had a baby!" That made me laugh!Sophie was like a Super Star in there... all the kids wanted to touch her and talk to her and make her laugh. I mean, they swarmed her like she was a super star and they were the paparazzi!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Vickie said...

Did she say..."CHEESE"!

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home