Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Bathroom Make-over

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Bathroom Make-over

Our hall bath has almost completely gotten it's makeover. I spent a good portion of the weekend searching local stores for new bathmats, towels, and a shower curtain to make it look good! I found what I was looking for at Target on clearance, no less! So I got two rugs, a shower curtain and decorative towels for about $30 total! When I put it all in the bathroom, it really made the new sinks and bathroom faucets stand out! And did I tell you guys that Hank put up crown molding and framed in the mirror? The only thing left to do is tile the floor, and we're just waiting on a decent block of time to get it done!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home