Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: The Countdown Started A LOOONNNGGG Time Ago!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Monday, September 15, 2008

The Countdown Started A LOOONNNGGG Time Ago!

"Hey Mommy! Did you know that my birthday is in 2 days?"

Hmmm... let me think... did I know that? Yes, son... I vividly remember when I didn't know what it was like when your water broke and just thought I was wetting my pants. I believe I do remember that, honey.

Yesterday, Tres announced, "Just 3 days till my birthday!"

I've been getting the countdown for 10 days now and before that, I would sporatically get the question, "How many days is it till my birthday?"

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Carry Grace said...

Can you blame him? Birthdays are fun.

I'd love to come see Becca and meet you and help both of you you do some fun stuff in your homes. I am one of those people that has never driven outside of where I live. It makes me nervous. Montgomery is as far as I have gone (had to for work) and that put me in tears.

I really need to just get over it.

8:44 AM  
Blogger Eric said...

And now you have ONE MORE DAY until his birthday. His is on my brothers birthday.

I have 3 more days until my birthday!!! Did you know that? I am sure my Mother does!!!

10:03 AM  
Blogger Matt and Traci said...

I remember getting the call.... Um this just happened.... What do you think....!!! Miss you!

10:36 AM  
Blogger Amy Lee said...

Kaylin has been counting down too! Her birthday is a week from today. And Annlee's is a month after that and she's already counting down as well.

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home