Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: CVS Run

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Sunday, September 14, 2008

CVS Run

I made it over to CVS today. I got to go with no kids! Can you just say 'ahhhh!' It felt nice to not have to focus on anything but deals. So here's what I came home with for about $7.50 OOP:I'm always thinking in terms of Christmas and plan to use some of those Covergirl lipglosses to go in the teacher's bags I got last week. I also picked up all the bagged candies for $.16 a bag, and the portable charcoal grill for a whoppin' $1.79! Then I had to ask, since it was sitting right next to it, about the charcoal. It was also marked down and I got that bag for $1.25.

And if you're coming over to my house to eat anytime soon, plan on enjoying peanut butter sandwiches or spaghetti with tea, and candy bars for dessert! Ha!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Carry Grace said...

I've been trying to get some of the marked down charcoal, but I can't find it at the stores here.

8:26 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

good deals!

11:25 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

Yeah, the baby minds.... most of the time. The only reason Eric is minding is because it is his bithrday Fri.

3:57 AM  
Blogger Amy Lee said...

Jamie, what is that down in the front right of the picture? It looks like ice cream shaped candy or something. I ask because Annlee is having an ice cream party in Oct and I'm looking for themed treats to go inthe goody bags.
And which CVS do you go to so I can send my mom? My store didn't have anything that looked like that.

5:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home