Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Sit or Stand?

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Sit or Stand?

When we had our yard sale, we sold about 3 of the 6 strollers we have. I am now wanting a sit, stand stroller. It would make it so much easier on me when I need to do shopping and have all three of my kids with me. I know that Tres will be in school soon, and I will be able to go with only 1 or 2 kids, so the sit/stand one would be perfect. Now, if I could just talk Hank into it. It's not that we NEED a stroller... this is a definite want. But man do I feel like I need it when I'm yelling at my kids while we're shopping... chasing them from aisle to aisle or herding them out from under clothes racks. Anyone else have this problem?? Does anyone have a sit/stand one? Do you like it? We have a jogging stroller, but we rarely use it... but we didn't want to sell it at the yard sale, cause we just MIGHT need it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home