Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Planning...

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Monday, July 28, 2008

Planning...

So, I've spent the afternoon doing a little online research on Sophie's birthday party. I bought some party favors and decorations at the oriental trading company, and I found the cake I'm gonna try. I plan on doing a variation on these Marshmellow puffs skewers to make them red, white and blue and I'm gonna do them at different levels so they look sort of like fireworks around the cake. I even found a craft for the kids to do... I feel so 'Mel' like! Ha! I'm not sure if we'll have time for the craft with all the "Sophie Olympic" Events we have planned... diaper dash and such.

I had originally planned to do a beach theme for her party, but who could pass up the chance to have an Olympic party! Her birthday... 8-8-08... is the day the Olympics start! Cool, huh?

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Carry Grace said...

Oh fun! I can't wait to see how it all turns out! Have fun with it.

5:22 PM  
Blogger Gretchen said...

Neat~ Ross' b-day is 8-8 too. He'll be 8 this year.

Can't wait to see pics

3:30 AM  
Blogger Vickie said...

What a GREAT idea! Girl you are so clever.

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home