Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: CVS Saturday!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Saturday, July 26, 2008

CVS Saturday!

Today seemed super long getting through at CVS, cause I stopped by a CVS that was doing a grand opening and then went to my regular CVS too. The kids all went with me, and they did great... with a little assistance from the lovely Crystal Dawn! This is right at $135 worth of merchandise, according to CVS Extracare prices. I rolled my ECB's over and spent $51.17 in coupons. All total, I spent $5.44 OOP, which I put on the gift card I got a couple of weeks ago.
Here's what I got:

(1) 24 pk. Dasani half liters $3.99
(4) Pepsi 12 pk. 4/$11
(1) Gold Emblem White Cheddar Popcorn $1.99
(1) CVS Cheese Crackers $1
(2) Sippin Straws $1 ea.
(8) Trident Xtra Care Gum $1.49 ea.
(2) CVS Ammonia Cleaner $2.49 ea.
(4) L'orreal Shampoo $4.99 ea.
(2) VO-5 Shampoo $.75 ea.
(2) L'orreal Studio Hair Products $4.99 ea.
(2) Nexxus Comb $4.99 ea.
(1) CVS Men's Shave Gel $1.99
(1) CVS Make-up Towelettes 15 ct. $2.99
(5) CVS Wipes 80 ct. 2/$4 or 1/$2
(1) CVS Kid's Body Wash 2/$5 or 1/$2.50
(6) Johnson's Buddies $.99
(1) Aleve 100 ct. $9.99
(1) Sponge Bob Band Aids 20 ct. $2.99
(1) Ultra Strips Band Aids 20 ct. $2.99
(1) Elmer's Squeeze and Brush Washable Paints $4.89 (were supposed to be on clearance for $1.22... so there's where some of my OOP came from! Guess now, I HAVE to go back! Ha!)

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Carry Grace said...

Man! You are so good at this!

11:56 AM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

You needed a "good" excuse to go back to CVS, now didn't you? *wink wink*

I tell ya, once you get CVS in your blood, you can't stay away! Every week, I think "There isn't anything I want this time." But I always come out with bags full of stuff.

7:09 PM  
Blogger Carry Grace said...

My sister called me last night to tell me that there was a link on my blog to "some girl" that got tons of stuff for nothing. I was like yeah, that's Jamie, she's good!

My sis made her first trip to CVS and now she is hooked!

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home