Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Toof Fairy

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Toof Fairy

Back on July 4th, Tres noticed he had his first loose tooth. So we've been on 'tooth watch' for a while now.

On Sunday night, I was getting Sophie to bed, when an extremely distraught Tres came into the room.He had been eating a pancake when his little tooth fell out. I think the blood freaked him out a bit because that night, no matter how excited we were for him, he didn't want any pictures taken of him or the tooth. The above picture is the only one we got, and we got in trouble for sneaking it! :)

By Monday morning, though, he was in good spirits! He knew the tooth fairy would come and was excited to show off his gap to anyone that would look.

After Bry's tee ball practice last night, after we got them bathed and ready for bed, Tres made sure to put his tooth under his pillow.Do you see it in the baggie? We were scared the tooth fairy might not find it if it wasn't in something! And this morning, when I went in at 8 to wake them up... that was the first thing he wanted to check for. He was slightly disoriented since he SHOULD HAVE gone to bed at 9, but instead stayed up past 11... so when he felt under his pillow and the tooth was still there, I told him that he didn't give the tooth fairy enough time since they stayed up so late. So, I told them to go back to sleep for five minutes. Once they were snoring again, I ran into my room and dug a dollar out of my CVS money, scrawled out a quick note, and stealthily snuck back into their room. Tres had actually fallen asleep with a grip on the baggie, but I was able to pry it from him and slip the note and dollar under his pillow without incident.He was so excited! He's already asked me about a million times to take him to spend his dollar! Now he's checking two and three times a day to see if he has any other loose teeth!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

I remember when jessica lost her first tooth... she was at school. But by the time she got home and I was ready to play tooth fairy she wasn't buying it. Some girl in her class ruined it for her/me. She told jessica there was no such thing!!!! I was sooooo upset. I never got the chance. But she did get some money for the first one.

8:50 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

Can there be a dust fairy. You know you leave them a dollar and they take the dust?

10:30 AM  
Blogger Eric said...

Show me the MONEY!!!

12:28 PM  
Blogger Becca Mae said...

I can't wait for Caleb to lose his first tooth. Tell Tres congrats! Hope this week will be a calmer one for you. Have been praying for you and your family.

3:07 PM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

Another milestone for Tres-man!

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home