Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Breakin' Routine

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Monday, July 21, 2008

Breakin' Routine


So it's after 1 am and here I sit... wide awake. Everyone else is warm and cozy, but not me. Just got through folding clothes and checking a few other sites. Not really sure I want to tackle much more than that this late.

We are trying to get the kids into some semblance of a routine before school starts. So we've been pushing back their summertime bedtime of .... as late as they want... to 8:30 or 9. Everyone was in bed by 9, but not asleep until 11:45. Not great. But my alarm is set for 8 am, and when that goes off, they are getting up whether they want to or not!! I mean, if I have to drag my butt out of bed, they do too!! :) Even little miss priss.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

Daddys little girl...too cute!

4:55 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

cute!

6:36 AM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

This picture is the best! Hank is a sport. I would probably shoot D if he took my picture sleeping. ;) Thankfully he never takes pictures.

10:15 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

I absolutely love this picture! No, there is no knews on us, however, Felicity would hope so....that won't happen for a while!

11:14 AM  
Blogger Carry Grace said...

My Hubby would flip out if I took and posted a picture of him sleeping. That is so funny!

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home