Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Party Plannin' Momma

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Party Plannin' Momma

I've been stressing over getting some cute party invitations for Sophie's birthday! I want something cute, and unique, and child-lie, and fun! I found a couple of things I like, so far. What do you guys think about this one?I like it, but I feel like there are others out there... or that maybe Hank could design one for me that is similar or something I like better that is a bit more Olympic in theme. All the patriotic invites I found have to do with the Fourth. I'm thinking that we will schedule the party to end close to dusk so that we can end with sparklers! I just love sparklers!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home