Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Savings Alert! Savings Alert!!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Savings Alert! Savings Alert!!

I got a call from the savings police... aka Mel... today. She told me about a killer diaper deal at Walgreens, but the catch was, it was only good today since the coupons in the July and August Easysaver catalogs overlapped today... and the price on the diapers was $5.99.So after following her instructions as far as I could, I ended up getting 9 packs of diapers. I spent $13.23 for all of them, and brought home $15 in Register Rewards (Walgreens money!). Not bad. Mel was able to spend only about a dollar out of pocket per every three she got because of some ellusive coupon you are supposed to be able to get from the pharmacy. The pharmacist here had no clue what I was talking about and even called the regional manager to find out, with no success! But, although I wish I could have gotten that deal... I'm content with making a small profit for something we can use.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

I think you did super duper!

7:15 PM  
Blogger native-nc said...

Um, I 'm thinking you got an awesome deal!!!

9:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you for your phone message about the diapers. That was so sweet of you! We got home too late to take advantage of the great deal. You are definitely the CVS & now Walgreen shopping QUEEN! :o)
"Yah-Yah"

8:23 AM  
Blogger Danielle said...

i got 6 packs to use as baby shower gifts. we use cloth diapers so i didn't need any for our personal use. made for a quick, cheap, and easy shower gift. :)

9:08 AM  
Blogger Carry Grace said...

I'm starting to learn the CVS cashiers and there are some that if they are working I just come back another day. Thanks for the compliment on the picture!

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home