Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Count Von Count

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Count Von Count


So, I've been going in and waking the boys every morning around 8 to make sure their little bodies are getting used to a new routine. This morning, I headed in and sat on the bottom bunk cuddling Bryant as he woke up (he is HARD to wake up). From the top bunk, I hear, "Hey Mom!" and his little hand patted my head. I told him good morning. Then after a minute or so, I hear, "Mom, if you had three heads," then he stops to, I can only assume, analyze the brilliant piece of information he is about to impart on me... "If you had three heads, then you would have six ears!" I laughed out loud. I was thinking he would say something like, if you had three heads then you could kiss all of us, or something like that.

Tres is super obsessed with counting. He can count all the way up to 100. He can count my 5's and 10's. He can also do some pretty fancy adding and subtracting.

My little baby boy is growing up to fast. 0-1-2-3-4-5... how come 5 is so close to 0, but still so far! And if you say he's 5, he quickly lets you know that he is 'almost 6!'

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home