Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: CVS Saturday-- scratch that-- Sunday

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Monday, July 21, 2008

CVS Saturday-- scratch that-- Sunday

$105 worth of merchandise. My mind was in a bit of a fog, or I would have gotten a few more of the B1G1 CVS cleaner items and some detergeant. Guess I'll just have to go visit the new CVS down the street... with the handy dandy CRT machine! :)
Some really great manufacturer's coupons and some good B1G1 deals at CVS made this a great week.

Total OOP: $3.61 (put on a CVS gift card)
ECB's Earned: $24.98
ECB's Used: $5.48
Total Coupons Used: $48.03

**CVS did not issue my ECB's for getting the $15 worth of CVS brand baby items. I have to call today about that... so my total ECBs earned is REALLY $29.98

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

Doesn't it look so pretty....I love to stack it all up and then sit and look at it. My parents are here and I have taken my dad in my storage room at least once a day to look at everything :) What's the B1G1 on CVS cleaning stuff?

HUGS

9:21 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

I'm glad I have you guys to talk to about my addiction to CVS. It helps to know I'm not the only one suffering from this disease. Thanks!

12:56 PM  
Blogger Matt and Traci said...

I need a breakdown!!!

3:10 PM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

So that's where ALL the wipes went!!!! I went by there today & they were completely out. You turkey.

11:02 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Girl.... I change like 2 poops a day... don't you think I need those wipes?? :)

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home