Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: This 'n That

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Thursday, July 17, 2008

This 'n That

It's been a roller coaster of a week. I'm a little emotionally drained. Sophie and I will be heading to the funeral with my Dad in the morning. Tonnie, Brett, Matt, Kayla and Brody are going too.

My Mom is having laperscopic (know idea if I spelled that right) surgery today to have a mass removed. She should be home later this afternoon. She will not be able to go.

Hank will be staying here with the boys since I don't really want them to experience death this close up yet. I think there is a time and a place... and while the concept is not foreign to them... I don't want them to see someone that they knew like that just yet. They know that Memaw Susan is in Heaven.

My in-laws are coming in today and will be here to help Hankie with the boys. I think they are planning a trip to the McWane Center.

I want to take the kids to pick peaches and strawberries next week. Anyone want to come?? Seriously... I think it would be fun! And I'm ready for something a little lighter.

Sophie has 5 teeth and is working on her sixth right now. Can you see the top ones? I took Tres to the doctor yesterday, and found out he has a severe case of Swimmer's Ear. No swimming till he has no pain... doctor's orders. Bryant has been pretty mellow the last few days. We've been experiencing some definite 'BOY' behavior lately... but that is a whole other very long post. Here he is meditating like on the Lion King. He constantly entertains us!

I've been struggling with not being depressed. And I gotta say, my kids help me with that. There are some heavy things going on in my life lately, and I'm glad for the comic relief that having three beautiful, active children brings!

6 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

Are you coming down this way to pick stuff????

10:08 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

Love you, be careful on your trip...

1:00 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

I would love to hear about the boy stuff! I love "boy" stories!

9:06 PM  
Blogger Vickie said...

LOVE these babies. Beautiful.

I need to get Bry to teach me his meditation technique. He cracks me up.

9:27 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So sorry to hear about your grandmother. Such a sad loss. Know that prayer surrounds you.
"Yah-Yah"

10:01 AM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

I love your kids! They are the best.

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home