Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Boy's Day

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Boy's Day


Last week, Hank was able to switch shifts with one of his co-workers so he could accompany Tres on his class field trip to the zoo. The school has a policy about no siblings attending school field trips, so I stayed at home with Soph and Bry.


This was Tres's first trip to our local zoo, because, frankly... it's just not the best zoo in the world. There, I said it! But he had fun just the same.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jamie - I Love reading your blog and seeing what your family is up to. I teach 2nd grade and I actually took my class to the Montgomery Zoo yesterday and that zoo is like Disney's Animal Kingdom compared to the B'ham Zoo. You guys should go check it out one day! I hope all is well with everyone. RACHAEL

5:54 AM  
Blogger Amy Lee said...

Looks like a fun day! I second the comment about the Montgomery Zoo, by the way. We went there over Spring Break and it really is a nice zoo.

6:28 AM  
Blogger Vickie said...

We DO need an EXTREME Zoo make-over. It has looked the same since I was a kid and that has been a L O N G time.

1:50 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

I'm so glad someone else does not like our zoo! So many of my friends LOVE the B'ham zoo because the animals are in little cages so you can see them so well....WOW what a life for the animals! I think we should let some of these people try to live in a cage(or house) that size for one week without getting out and see how they like it...I like to support the Montgomery zoo- it's way more animal friendly!

8:37 PM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

I haven't been to our zoo in about 10 yrs & that was on a date to the Zoolight Safari. But I do remember it being a pretty "crappy" place.
That's a regret a have, while living in Cali, is not getting down to the San Diego zoo. Hopefully someday.

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home