Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Mother's Day Heads Up!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Mother's Day Heads Up!

This year, I want to give my little men and their Daddy a head start on Mother's Day! I mean, I think that Tres is learning in his formative years that jewelry is a fail-safe gift! They got me a ring for my birthday, but I would love to have a mother's ring or some other piece of jewerly that is representative of my children. They have several fun ones like this one: I like this one, but my taste is a bit more traditional... I like the stackable one where I would have a band of that particular month's stone for each of my children. Something a little like this: But, of course, mine would be blue sapphire (Tres is September), diamond (Bryant is April), and peridot (Sophie is August). The one I wasn't too familiar with was peridot, but it's a light green colored jewel that blends nicely with the other two.

Previous Mother's Day gifts I've gotten have been a new digital camera last year, and a swing with a sun canapy the year before. So I think I'm about due a nice piece of jewelry. But not just any jewelry... I want it to mean something. And since God is the only thing in my life of greater importance than my family, I would love for it to represent them! The loves of my life!

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy Lee said...

Very pretty jewelry! I hope someone takes the hint, lol! I love the second choice you have there!
I have a necklace that has three little hearts on it and a bracelet with each of my girls' names. I love both of those, but agree that a ring would be nice to have!

5:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home