Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: 5 Things Game

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Monday, April 14, 2008

5 Things Game

My friend Melanie is doing a game on her blog. I told her I would do it the other night, and I lied! :) I got busy being a parent, Mel! Anyway, I did this the last time she played but I lived in another house, so there's new stuff to see now. :)

So the game is basically this: Show us your purse, your pantry, your vehicle, your fridge, etc. and tell us five things that are in it! Let me know if you play, so I can come and see! :)

I. My pantry!!
1. A Chocolate Factory with which the boys like to make us 'bissert!'
2. 15+ unopened and uneaten jars of baby food.
3. Three varying sizes of crock pots
4. Bread Maker
5. Whole wheat flour (Hank makes his own pizza dough!)

II. The Hall Closet
1. Our coats and jackets
2. A shoe organizer that hangs over the door that we use to keep our chargers and cords organized! (I can't remember whose blog I got that from.)
3. Games
4. A wire drawer organizer with hats and gloves in first two drawers. The bottom two drawers hold gift bags, tissue paper, tape, scissors, gift tags, etc.
5. A snow suit (see it in the top?) that I've been meaning to send to Staci for a while now.

III. My purse
1. My dandy dandy digital camera
2. Hand sanitizer
3. An emergency pack of crackers
4. A back-up pacifier
5. An extra stylus (for the boys' DS games)

IV. My refrigerator (original to the house and soon to be replaced!)
1. Turkey bacon
2. A pre-made chicken casserole for dinner
3. Super glue
4. A bottle of sparkling grape juice (the boys love that stuff!)
5. Sweet Tea (sweetened half sugar, half splenda)

V. Our Kia Sedona
1. A Buzz Lightyear lunchbox with snacks
2. Flashlight in glove compartment
3. Alvin and the Chipmunks CD
4. Hand Sanitizer
5. Atlas

VI. The Computer Desk! (One to grow on)
1. A bag of pens and pencils
2. Calculator
3. Envelopes
4. Headphones
5. Our computer notebook!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

So let's talk....

*3 crockpots??
*Don't lie about the choc factory..I know what you make.
*I can not believe you can fit your gift stuff in one drawer...I need to take a picture...it's sad
*Super Glue?
*I was hoping to see what you kept in your BEDROOM!!! *insert evil laugh*

11:43 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

i played too

12:12 PM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

Yay! Jamie Played!

12:20 AM  
Blogger Gretchen said...

I played too

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home