Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Gotta Wear Shades

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Gotta Wear Shades

When I was playing the 5 things game, and I was looking in my van to see what was in there, I found my sunglasses. I had been looking for them for a while, and they were tucked safely into the pocket behind the driver seat. My SIL, Jackie gave them to me when Hank and I were first married. She had bought them for herself just before she found out she needed prescription glasses and couldn't wear them. So I got a brand new pair of sunglasses! I've been so thankful for them over the years. And I've even been impressed with how I've managed to keep up with them (mostly) since I got them. But now, one of the nose pieces scratches my nose and the one of the lens is scratched, so I've been thinking about investing in another really good pair.

I ran across a website that advertises that they sell vintage sunglasses. And they don't seem too pricey, but I'm thinking I'll stick with the more classical and therefor timeless looks out there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home