Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: BIG NEWS!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Friday, April 11, 2008

BIG NEWS!

Wednesday night, but lovely sister-in-law Kayla was getting ready for bed when her water broke. She and my brother headed to the hospital and didn't have to wait long before Brody was born! I tried my best to get there before he came, but getting three children up, dressed, and fed before they are ready can be pretty challenging! Here he is!Brody Alexander
April 10, 2008
8:37 am
7 lbs. 14 oz.
21 in. long


Isn't he pretty?? Right now, it looks like he has Kayla's mouth and Matt's nose. But you know how easily that can change over the next few months! I could not be happier for my little brother! I'm so proud of what an awesome father he is and can't wait to see him with his two boys! Kayla did so well, too! She only had to push for about 30 minutes, and out he came. That's why he looks so pretty and not so much like a newborn!

I got to hold him and admire him for a while, while my mom corralled my kids in the waiting room. And I gotta say, for just a split second... holding that little bit of nothing and smelling his baby sweetness made me ALMOST wish I could have another one. Then I helped my brother change the first Brody-poo and the shine started to go out of my eyes! It was gone completely when I got back to waiting room and had to rescue my mom from my kids... and when I took Sophie to nurse her and she promptly bit me with all three of her little teeth! HA! Yes, sirree. My baby factory is definitely closed down, folks.

Sophie's thrilled to get a new playmate, and can't wait to push him around... oops! I mean, play with him! Wink!

3 Comments:

Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

Oh come on Jamie, how could resist another sweet face like that one! I had to laugh at this post. Brody is a doll baby. Lovin Sophie's outfit.

5:23 PM  
Blogger Vickie said...

AWE!! He is so beautiful. He looks like a Morrison baby!!

I've tried calling your Mom several times with no luck to congratulate her. I'll try again tomorrow.

6:13 PM  
Blogger Amy Lee said...

Oh he's a doll! So precious! Tell Matt and Kayla I said congrats!!!

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home