Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: The Heart of the Home

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The Heart of the Home

Since we've moved into our new home, we've discovered that we, as a family, spend a lot more time in the master bedroom. Watching tv, telling stories... and at least one child ends up in our bed every two or three days it seems! So I'm very thankful for our king sized bed. We got this mattress not long ago, and I've begun to notice that Hank and I are creating Jamie and Hank sized burrows on our respective sides of the bed! It's not like we got a memory foam mattress!! It's a pillow top mattress and very comfy, but I guess I'm beginning to see why people will spend so much for a mattress!! My sister and her husband went and bought a Bed in a Box, memory foam mattress
not long ago, and she said that they absolutely love it! It definitely has my wheels turning. I want to know (and by know, I mean experience) what the big deal is.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy Lee said...

Those memory foam mattresses do look so comfy!! We want to upgrade to a king size in the next year or two and I'd love to look into that. If you get one, let me know what you think!

5:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home